Fast Track Certified Hypnotherapist™
Hypnosis and NLP: The original solution focused
Choosing a hypnotherapy course can be confusing. Accreditation in the UK is a minefield!
Conventional courses are trying to keep up by adding more and more 'home study'.
But home study does not prepare you to use hypnosis professionally.
That's why we
designed this FastTrack™ course. It strikes the right balance between practice
and theory and solves significant practical, financial and even ethical problems
that arise from conventional courses.
- 450 hours of study over 12 months, most of it at home
- Try to cover everything required to work as a hypnotherapist
- Certify you for 'clinical work' without enough practice
- Place emphasis on knowledge
- Not appropriate for coaches, trainers and business
- 9 days practical training in 3 months
- Covers in detail what is essential to start working professionally
- Ethically expand your practice in line with your abilities
- Places equal emphasis on skills and knowledge
- Teaches hypnotic techniques and language to use anywhere
- Perfect for coaches, trainers and business
prepares you to use hypnosis
professionally in the real world and takes your coaching, therapy or business skills to a new level.
If your goal is to set up a 'hynotherapy business' then you will leave fully
prepared to deal with all the top 'non clinical' issues such as weight loss,
smoking cessation, simple phobias, public speaking and increasing confidence.
As a Hypnotherapist in private practice this is the kind of work that will determine whether your business is a success or not so getting it right and making a good impression is essential.
"I wanted to let you know that your course gave me the
knowledge and understanding to feel totally confident with clients using the
skills and techniques I learnt. K. Dubia
The FastTrack™ course is comprised of three modules.
- Module 1. NLP Foundation Diploma
- Module 2. 6 Step Hypnosis Patterns.
- Module 3. 6 Step Hypnosis Design.
Learn & Earn with FastTrack Hypnosis Training
Welcome and thanks for taking the time to inform yourself of your options
This Fast Track route to becoming a certified hypnotherapist has significant practical, financial and ethical advantages over the more conventional approaches.
Fast Track hypnotherapy is the way forward.
- The conventional approach to becoming a hypnotherapist is to sign up to a course requiring 450 hours of study over 12 months or so. The vast majority of those study hours being done at home. You gain a superficial knowledge of everything you might come across in professional practice before receiving your qualification.
- The FastTrack approach focuses on training you to a high standard on a limited scope of practice. You complete 9 days (75 hours) of practical training and around 50 hours of home study all within three months. The course pepares you to work professionally on a range of 'non clinical' conditions. You gain a high level of skill in what is the singular most important thing for any hypnotherapist, the actual ability to do hypnosis on clients.
- Conventional courses use the old learning model commonly tagged 'just in case' learning. You spend 450 study hours covering everything you might need to know for when you enter the profession. This has lead to more and more content being added to courses in an attempt to ensure adequate levels of knowledge. More content without sufficient time or resources means less understanding but higher course fees as homework still needs assessment.
- Fast Track uses an original learning model called 'just in time' learning. The 9 days face to face training focuses on the core competencies required to work professionally. It limits you to a scope of practice that excludes 'clinical issues' but includes all the top conditions hypnotherapists work on such as weight loss and smoking cessation. This means you only pay for practical training that skills you up in essential areas, and the daily training rates are very competative.
- Conventional courses are not appropriate for professionals with existing experience such as business coaches, business trainers, sports coaches, managers and forces personell who would benefit from having skills in hypnotic patterns but don't require a full 'just in case' reference base of clinical issues.
- The Fast Track course teaches fluency in the use of practical hypnotic patterns which can then be adapted by anyone involved with personal and professional development. Creative visualisation, positive mental rehearsal, increasing motivation and self belief are all enhanced by the use of sophisticated hypnotic language patterns and concepts. Coaches and trainers of all descriptions will find them an invaluable addition to their existing skill set.
- Conventional courses dominate the market for one simple reason, they tick the right boxes for accreditation schemes. Training providors and professional bodies have opted to request more and more study (done at home) to try and re-assure the public that hypnotherapists affiliated to them can be trusted. However, an unforseen consequence of this is an ever increasing gap between the 'perception' of someone's skills and the 'reality' of their actual skill levels. The reality is that having a broad range of self study knowledge about complex issues is simply not enough to work on these type of clients in the real world. It is just wishful thinking to imagine that this level of knowledge equips you to work with clinical disorders.
- People coming out of the Fast Track course avoid this ethical issue by focusing on 'non clinical' conditions such as weight loss and smoking cessation. They are thus able to gain valuable insight, know how and skills that are needed to treat all clients. After 6 months or so you can expand that scope of practice in line with your increasing knowledge and experience. This is a balanced approach for our market driven profession whereby you can 'learn and earn' without compromising on professional codes of conduct, standards and ethics.
Whenever I tell people that Hypnotherapy is completely unregulated they don't believe me. They assume that clinical hypnotherapists, counsellors and psychotherapists undergo the same level of training that is required by doctors, nurses and other health professionals.They point to the logos and strap lines used on websites as evidence of 'government endorsement' and quality assurance.
They are not happy to learn that these 'government schemes' are all run by private companies for profit and can require as little as 10 days face to face training to join.
Potential hypnotherapy students are also often misinformed as to the true nature of the UK hypnotherapy market. Many have felt pressured to buy courses and training packages based on misleading information. Decisions they have regretted at leisure once reality hits home.
Remember, a suggestion in trance doesn't need to be true, just plausable.
In order to help potential students make informed choices I have put together a set of FAQs based on documented evidence. Whether you choose to train with me or elsewhere they will help you ask the right questions of your training provider.
- Hypnosis Regulation in the UK
- Six Step hypnosis™
You can visit the following pages or contact Nick Evans direct using our enquiry page
1.Click◀ Takes you to the full article on UK regulation
2.Click◀ Takes you to the full article on six-step-hypnosis
[ Top of Page ]
Key Features of this course:
- Learn a proven method for performing hypnosis like a professional.
- Become fluent in hypnotic language.
- Practice ensures you use these skills in everyday life.
- Use self hypnosis for confidence and self belief.
- Add hypnosis to your existing skill set.
- Fully accredited and recognised by major insurers.
- Relevant to professionals who want to turn their experience
into a lucrative skill set for full or part time use; including coaches,
therapists, teachers and trainers, business professionals, managers, sales
personnel, HM forces.
- Entry requirements. This course
teaches hypnotherapy on an initial scope of practice therefore anyone can
- Training structure. 9 days face to face training (75
hours). There are distance learning assignments of 50 hours. Assessment is on
your ability to perform hypnosis using a variety of techniques and
- Upon successful
completion of the course you will be issued the award of 'Certified Hypnotherapist' (Cert Hyp, RNLPP)'.
- Investment. £1,797 (standard booking). There is no need to
pay for the whole course at once, you can pay for individual modules as you take
them. Investment for each module is £599
Whatever my future holds, these techniques will always be
applied in some form 'out there'.M, Ivybridge
Here is just a fraction of what you'll learn
- How to get people ready and willing to be hypnotised.
- How to use stories, metaphors and converstaional hypnosis.
- How to use and read body language.
- How to elicit arm catelepsy and deep hypnotic phenomena.
- How to perform age regression.
- How to 'read' ideomotor responses.
- How to use hypnotic language.
- How to use reframing to soften fears and phobias.
- How to construct metaphors and powerful suggestions.
"I have no idea how you work so congruently and from
Your energy and enthusiasm are boundless and infectious." John,
"My certification is brilliant and a wonderful result
from your course" Rita, Therapist, Coach and Trainer